Brewed Thoughts: JulNoWriMo

Monday, June 21, 2010

JulNoWriMo


I know right.

I have a lot of articles to write for PC, and here I go signing up for a crazy WriMo for July. I think I have suicidal tendencies.



I have a lot of thing going for this July venture. If it turns successful, I can make money out of it. If not, well, at least I tried. I just need something to kick me really hard so I can finally scratch something off the bucket list.

The thing is, the more I'm prepping myself for a plot, character studies and all that shet, I find myself thinking more and more about my plot for NaNoWriMo. I keep on encountering ideas, people and places that would make for a great scene, but I know I have to focus on July. Heck, I don't even know if I can breeze through JulNoWriMo when I have a beginning and an end, but no middle. I can almost hear the alarm bells ringing in my head.

I just have to psych myself to keep things going and not panic.

But can I just freak out for a few minutes? July is less than 2 weeks away.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment