Brewed Thoughts: What's in a bag?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What's in a bag?


I was supposed to get this done for Rotch's Ten Geek Girls, Ten Handbags post, but I was only able to download the file from my camera just now, so Rotch...really sorry for missing your deadline. D:

I keep a small bag where I can conveniently stuff it in my laptop backpack whenever I bring home this bajeezus-heavy contraption. I'm not used to having small bags and I'm not used to trimming down its contents to the barest essentials. What you're seeing is really as essential as I can get. Back when I lugged around a medium-sized bag, I was never without a book and all the other paraphernalia (like billing statements, scratch papers, pencil case, wet tissues, etc.) that I couldn't live without. Now I just have to make sure I have something to do if I have to wait in long queues or something to wipe my ass with in case nature calls in the most unexpected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment