Brewed Thoughts: ReaderCon 2013 in November

Monday, August 26, 2013

ReaderCon 2013 in November

Logo from the ReaderCon website
I had a blast in last years Filipino ReaderCon and I'm so psyched it's happening again this year!
 
I can't say enough that we need to have more book/reader-centric conventions aside from the MIBF. What's great about the ReaderCon is that it's organized by avid bookworms gathering publishers and the reading public in one venue to celebrate and support reading communities. Talking about books makes my heart giddy and there's nothing like spending an entire day with books, writers, readers, and publishers.

One of my favorite parts in the program is the Filipino Reader's Choice Awards. I've nominated some of my favorite titles and I do hope they win this year! If you haven't voted yet, do it right now because the polls will be open until September 6 only.

See you in November and I hope this year's ReaderCon will be even more amazing than last year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment