Brewed Thoughts: Something random

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something random

I have a strong feeling I'm one of those people who'll just get stuck at home during the four-day weekend. Pathetic, I know.

So...I have a couple of things that I hope will tide me over until at least the boredom settles in. 

  • We finally have internet at home. Sun Broadband. Nasty stuff. The damned thing takes two minutes to load a single page. I can't even decently buffer a single YouTube video. I can't believe I'm going to get stuck with this crappy connection for two years.
  • Currently watching Game of Thrones and I'm loving it. Reading the book wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, and the series is helping me get a clear picture of who's who in the story. I saw a couple of familiar actors from 300, Harry Potter and Troy. 
  • I have a new phone, though I still have to jailbreak the damn thing. Does anyone know where I can get a my|phone fixed for open line?
  • Another new manuscript to build, and I'm already writhing from procrastination.
  • Sleep. This weather is just perfect for it.

In other news, I still haven't received a damned Pottermore email. Dang it.

I've also been thinking about signing up for a Tumblr account. I wish Blogger had an active community and a reblogging function for those who are too lazy to post their own content. /heh

1 comment:

  1. what kind of phone do you have?

    sige, join ka na rin ng tumblr and add me too! :D

    ReplyDelete