Brewed Thoughts: A quick Pottermore survey

Monday, August 8, 2011

A quick Pottermore survey

Pottermore name:
ShieldHeart84

What Hogwarts House do you think it SOUNDS like:
Sounds all Hufflepuff-y to me.

What Hogwarts House do you WANT to be in:
Ravenclaw.

Does the username relate to you at all (why/why not):
The fact that it sounds fruity & gay, I don't think so. (I don't even know what possessed me to choose this username. What was I thinking?!)

What kind of wand would you wish to get:
Any kind of wood is fine, but do they happen to have angel feather as a wand core?

Pure Blood/Half Blood/Muggle Born:
Half-blood. Just because.

Which day 1-7 did you get into Pottermore:
I think  it was on the 3rd day.

Cat, Rat, Owl, or Toad:
Owl for mail, cat for a pet!

Expecto Patronum! What is your patronus shape and why:
A tarsier. So there'd be no denying who's a Pinoy wizard.

Oh no! You’ve found a boggart! What does it look like:
A ghost.

Riddikulus! Now what does it look like:
Robert Pattinson. LMAO.

Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus and why:
Metamorphmagus because it's something innate. Animagi are boring as they can only change into animals.

If you taught yourself to be an Animagus, what animal would best suit you and why:
An eagle or a hawk. I've always wanted to know what it feels like to fly.

2 comments:

  1. did you make those questions? sounds like fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd be an owl just like Polgara. :P

    ReplyDelete