Brewed Thoughts: Thoughts on HP7 Part 1

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thoughts on HP7 Part 1


This was taken around past 10AM in Trinoma's cinemas on the first weekend show of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. 

Bloody insane.
It wasn't even the middle of the day and the lines just went forever. I got me and my cousin reserved tickets via SureSeats, but we still had to wait in line. We had an encounter with disgruntled idiots in the line & I'd rather not remember it. 

I don't want to launch into a treatise on what happened in the movie, but all I can say is that I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. I feel kinda frustrated with this kind of reaction, and I'm still debating on whether I watch it for a second time or forget about forking another 170 bucks and be in a limbo state of reaction again. 

David Yates, I expect you to make me bawl like a baby next year when Snape dies. Please make it worth my while.

Anyway, I'd suggest you head on over to PJ's post about the movie because she's a lot more articulate in writing about it than I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment