Brewed Thoughts: My First Podcast (Guesting)

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My First Podcast (Guesting)


I've always been an avid listener of the Five by Five Podcast hosted by Mina V. Esguerra and Tania Arpa since they restarted this amazing venture late last year. What's great about this show is that it features geeky things that I love (books, movies, TV series, pop culture, etc.)...and I'm guesting in it tomorrow!

Photo from fanpop.com

Hope you can tune in on February 6, 7:30 pm (GMT+8) for episode 7 where I'll talk about my writing projects. I'll also be geeking out on Supernatural! I'm very excited to share my thoughts and talk about my favorite TV series (and hope not to spoil the story for those who haven't seen it yet). If you're a fan of the show, tweet us using the hashtag #5x5podcast to ask your questions or just geek out with me!

I'm having a small giveaway during the live show as well. Looking forward to those questions and comments!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your podcast tonight. Naks celebrity! Hihihi!

    ReplyDelete