Brewed Thoughts: ReaderCon Tomorrow!

Friday, December 6, 2013

ReaderCon Tomorrow!


That's right! ReaderCon is finally pushing through tomorrow, December 7, at the Rizal Library of the Ateneo de Manila University. The #romanceclass writers will have a booth at the event where we will sell our individual books and the ebook bundle. Personally, I am psyched as this is the first event where I'm going to do a promote my book and meet current and potential readers.

More than just selling books, I'm also excited to participate in the panels and discussions facilitated by authors and readers. Plus, other book sellers and exhibitors will be selling awesome titles and book paraphernalia. My wallet is ready.

Hope you can drop by the Rizal Library tomorrow and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment