Brewed Thoughts: The year of writing

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The year of writing


New Year foodie!

Happy 2012, everyone! It's been a great January so far and I've enjoyed the holidays with the family. I guess it's safe to say that I've put on a few pounds since all we did was just cook and eat. My sister took over the kitchen and she'd been baking all these awesome pastries ever since. I think she also outdid our mom with all the cooking she did.

Wipe Out on Figment.com

This month is already turning out to be promising. A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from Figment saying that one of my works for the Daily Themes challenge has been featured on their site and I've been over the moon since then. I haven't been uploading stuff on their site for ages, and my work suddenly gets good reviews! I'm thinking of developing it to a novel, assuming I get over these frequent bouts of procrastination. To those who've read the story and gave their comments, thanks a lot! :) For those who haven't, please take a moment to read it and let me know what you think.

2012 is the year for me to buckle down and get creative. Hope you guys have a productive one, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment