Brewed Thoughts: Music and words

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Music and words

My playlist

PJ's post on music and writing made me think about the stuff that's on my playlist as well. I can only write what I usually write on weekends, and there's just so much distraction (like the internet) that's craving for my attention that I don't know if I can still get myself to write without my thoughts traveling elsewhere.

I usually have a particular song that's on repeat mode depending on the mood and the scene in the story that I'm writing. So far, these songs have been a favorite for the past few weeks:


Switchfoot - Only Hope


Lifehouse - Storm


John Mayer - Love Song for No One

I couldn't get to embed the YT vid for the Backstreet Boys' song "Drowning" which just sucks 'coz I've been playing it straight for days.

Yeah, so I'm being sentimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment