|Photo from Katie: Normal Girl|
There was this post that appeared in my FB (couldn't find the link) where you write down the stuff you're happy/thankful for in pieces of paper and put them in a jar. At the end of the year, you take them out, re-read them, and review all the good things that have happened to you for the entire year. I did something similar but instead of a jar, I wrote down those happy things in my planner.
While "looking back", I realized that majority of my happy and memorable moments had something to do with my friends and family. Even something as simple as meeting up with friends was a something-to-look-forward-to day, and hopefully this 2015, I'll be able to note more of these things that make me truly happy. It's a good exercise that I'm definitely going to continue.
I know it's not much, but here's my list of happy things this 2014.
- Spent New Year with family
- Had a shopping spree with sis
- Meet up with college friends
- Shopped for books at the NBS Warehouse Sale
- 1st #buqosteamyreads meet-up class
- Book launch of Luna East vol. 1 / #romanceclass anniversary
- Sis was home
- Guested at the 5x5 Podcast
- 2 years!
- Til Death book signing
- #buqosteamyreads release
- Janus Silang book signing
- Attended Toycon
- Met up with Jannie
- First NetGalley ARC approval
- Family trip to Baguio
- Attended MIBF with bookish friends
- 2014 NaNoWriMo Kick-off Party
- Joined 2014 NaNoWriMo
- Attended Komikon
- Was invited to write a Pep Talk for PinoyWriMos
- PinoyWriMo TGIO Party
- #romanceclass Christmas Party
- Christmas Party with the besties
- Christmas with the family
Here's to an even more grateful and amazing year ahead! Happy 2015, everyone!