Brewed Thoughts: My 2014 Happy List

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2014 Happy List

Photo from Katie: Normal Girl

There was this post that appeared in my FB (couldn't find the link) where you write down the stuff you're happy/thankful for in pieces of paper and put them in a jar. At the end of the year, you take them out, re-read them, and review all the good things that have happened to you for the entire year. I did something similar but instead of a jar, I wrote down those happy things in my planner. 



While "looking back", I realized that majority of my happy and memorable moments had something to do with my friends and family. Even something as simple as meeting up with friends was a something-to-look-forward-to day, and hopefully this 2015, I'll be able to note more of these things that make me truly happy. It's a good exercise that I'm definitely going to continue.

I know it's not much, but here's my list of happy things this 2014.

  • Spent New Year with family
  • Had a shopping spree with sis
  • Meet up with college friends
  • Shopped for books at the NBS Warehouse Sale
  • 1st #buqosteamyreads meet-up class
  • Book launch of Luna East vol. 1 / #romanceclass anniversary
  • Sis was home
  • Guested at the 5x5 Podcast
  • 2 years!
  • Til Death book signing
  • #buqosteamyreads release
  • Janus Silang book signing
  • Attended Toycon
  • Met up with Jannie
  • First NetGalley ARC approval
  • Family trip to Baguio
  • Attended MIBF with bookish friends
  • 2014 NaNoWriMo Kick-off Party
  • Joined 2014 NaNoWriMo
  • Attended Komikon
  • Was invited to write a Pep Talk for PinoyWriMos
  • PinoyWriMo TGIO Party
  • #romanceclass Christmas Party
  • Christmas Party with the besties
  • Christmas with the family

Here's to an even more grateful and amazing year ahead! Happy 2015, everyone!

From HolidayWishes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment